You are here[HOT] Our EB-5 Immigration Services Offered & Rendered
[HOT] Our EB-5 Immigration Services Offered & Rendered
* Our practice is limited to handling only EB-5 related cases.
Specific EB-5 related legal services specialized by our law office
- Paid telephonic and email consultations on various EB-5 issues. We will not offer any free advice because of potential liability and time limitation.
- Working with other attorneys or professionals in advisory capacity on their own EB-5 cases.
- Review RC and project docs and give you an immigration advice on whether the business plan, job study and offering documents appear to meet the current EB-5 law.
- To handle I-526 filings for EB-5 investors.
Young Noh, the principal EB-5 practitioner, is an experienced EB-5 immigration attorney and a former and current AILA EB-5 Liaison Committee member during 2008 ~ 2009, 2011 ~ 2012 and 2012 ~ 2013, respectively, is pleased to offer the following comprehensive and specific EB-5 immigration-related services to potential EB-5 investors and professionals around the world. Note that we are experienced in having rendered advisory/consultant services to fellow business and immigration attorneys who need a guiding hand from a more experienced immigration attorney well-versed in the EB-5 law which appears to be simple but contains many practical issues with no ready answers for various reasons.
Having been fortunate (or unfortunate :)) enough to acquire both legal and practical knowledge concerning EB-5 area through extensive experience -- and also possessing business law experience from his days of having worked as a business attorney -- Young is uniquely qualified to render advisory/consulting services in the EB-5 area.
The advantages of retaining our law office
1. We tell it like it is, not what you want to hear.
2. If you are based in Asia, we have a close working relationship with US immigration attorneys based in Asia with whom we work together to best serve your needs.
We know our EB-5 law and issues.